Party Tips for a fun Birthday Party in Greenbank with our Jumping Castle Hire
Planning a Kids Birthday Party in Greenbank, Munruben, Park Ridge and nearby areas in Logan City, South of Brisbane? Here are some tips to help you keep the budget under control.
Budget Ideas for Birthday Parties:
Here are some tips to help you stick to your budget, and still have an awesome birthday party!
Look for the Jumping J-Jays Discounts
- Look for the Discount Code at the bottom of this page, speak with our Call Centre to see how much you can save on a Jumping Castle Hire.
- Join our Kidz Club for more discounts and ideas.
- Choose a Jumping Castle that matches your budget. Children will have FUN on any of our Castles
- When the Jumping Castle is the main attraction - additional games may be unnecessary. (Save yourself the stress and cost of organising them)
- If you do decide to have additional games, Check out our KidzClub at www.PartyCastle.com.au for ideas.
- Low cost games include Pass the Parcel - maybe put a challenge on a card instead of a lolly. Themed Bingo; Celebrity Head; Pin the Tail on the - (choose what ever suits your party)
To save on Food Catering Costs
- Set the party times to avoid lunch and dinner times – e.g. between 9:30am and 11:30am or 1:30pm to 4:30pm. (Providing snacks is cheaper and easier than a meal)
- If your party is for kids 5 years and older - consider not asking the parents of the guests to stay. (This saves on adult catering costs)
- If parents are staying don't provide alcohol, or note BYO alcohol on the invitations
Budget Food Ideas
- Sandwiches and Fairy Bread
- Popcorn - consider a popcorn maker or microwave popcorn.
- Consider "home brand" version of chips, lollies, party pies etc. (Often kids can't tell the difference.)
- Rather than buying soft drinks, consider making a punch bowl (or similar) of cordial. A food safe container or bucket and a soup ladle is one low cost alternative.
- A home- made cake or even a packet mix is cheaper than buying.
- Another option is to buy a plain cake and add decorations. You can buy un-iced cakes from supermarkets or bakeries as well.
- For decorations, choose your child’s favourite colour for the icing and put their favourite toys on top or around it. (matchbox cars; Transformer toys; Lego; dolls; toy ponies; ocean animals; trains)
- Keep the party theme simple. Click on Themes on the Jumping J-Jays KidzClub at PartyCastles.com (blue link on left hand side) for ideas. Try a colour theme and look for your childs favourite coloured plates, cups, balloons and streamers. Some children really don’t notice if you don’t have a theme, so consider not having a theme at all.
- Most of the time parents over supply food. Relax and watch the kids having fun, take some photos to remember the day and you will have fun too instead of spending the whole time in the kitchen!
Rent a safe Jumping Castle from Jumping J-Jays
Jumping Castles Beenleigh is a locally owned Jumping J-Jays franchise. View our full suburb list here and see if we service your area.
If your suburb is not on the list go to www.PartyCastles.com to see if we have another franchise operator where you live.